Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ring flash

I like the looks of a ring flash picture. I'd love to have one, but I think they are a bit on the spendy side for me (I don't make enough money selling pictures). I know there are tons of people talking about how you can build your own, but I would rather be taking pictures then building gear. That is why I got really excited when the Strobist blog mentioned the Orbis ring flash. I keep going back and searching for the Strobist blog posts so I can visit the site, as I can never remember the name. I thought I'd just post it hear so I can find it more easily. Tonight when I when there, they actually had some content in addition to their "coming soon" page, too. We'll see what comes of it I guess, but in the mean time I'm anxious to learn more.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon